Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 11

This week was crazy. Weird weather...warm some days and cold others. I'm ready for full on spring!


Day 71: "What do you mean it's cold again??? I want to go outside!"


Day 72: family adventure to get cookies and coffee after dinner.


Day 73: we went to a new (to us) park today and Hudson had so much fun throwing rocks into the creek.


Day 74: These are the faces of 2 completely exhausted toddlers. They were both awake by 5:30 this morning. Needless to say, they're both already napping. (at noon!)


Day 75: Oh these sweet little loves. Holding hands on our way to church earlier that night.


Day 76: Cooking dinner with my "helpers."


Day 77: It was such a fun surprise to see Hudson's class come into the gym during my workout this morning! I loved watching him running around with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs