Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 12


Day 78: My girl and me hanging out in the backyard. Hudson was too busy burying treasure for selfies.


Day 79: This sassy girl is 17 months old today!


Day 80: Lots of wonderful things happened today. Our little family of four had a great day together. We had a family fun night at church and these three had fun in the maze. Then my mom came this evening and brought my sister and Lincoln with her! I was shocked! And so happy.


Day 81: Hudson wanted to "sleep on the floor like baby Lincoln with a toy."
Day 82: Pentatonix concert!!


Day 83: Girls night with two of my favorites!


Day 84: We had a fun morning shopping! Hudson and Lady were looking so sweet with their coffees. (Hudson's was hot chocolate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs