Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

We spent Christmas Eve day at home pretty much all day. John and the kids played and I cooked. It was a really great day! 

Around 4:30 we headed up to church for the Christmas Eve service. It is a family service which means no nursery. The kids did really well considering they're 2 and 3. Plus it was a short service...only 35 minutes!


During the last song of the service, John took Hudson up on the platform with him. I took the first picture but was so bummed when I noticed that I didn't get a good picture of Hudson "conducting" also. It was such a sweet moment.


A friend posted this on IG...I was so glad she got a good shot!


Our little family of 4 after the service. Love them!


That evening we came home, ate our appetizer dinner and then got ready for Santa to come. We put on our Christmas jammies, read our Christmas story, and set out cookies and carrots for Santa and the reindeer. The kids were so excited and so into it this year. It was so much fun! John snuck in the other room and rang some bells and they immediately were ready for bed! ha! Oh and Hudson said that they needed 10 carrots so he was double checking and counting the carrots again.


The kids' kitchen arrived on December 1 and I told John I had heard it takes a few hours to put together but he decided he wanted to put it together on Christmas Eve "like all the other parents." haha! So he put together their kitchen while watching a movie and I did laundry. :)


Santa came! Playing Santa is so much fun.


Stuffed stockings! 


Their kitchen is fully stocked with food, plates, utensils, and pots and pans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs