Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 52

Oh my goodness!!!! 2014 is over and I took a picture every single day this year. I am so glad I did this and I can't wait to do it again for 2015! If you want to follow along on Instagram my username is lindsaywoods_


Day 358: Merry Christmas Eve!


Day 359: Emma is flipping out over Sophia dress and Hudson is thrilled with M&M's. Merry Christmas! May the love of Christ fill your homes today.


Day 360: Lady is here! Opening presents was first on the agenda.


Day 361: Loving his new balance bike from Lady! Emma loves her bike too but was way too tired from partying all night to ride. ha!


Day 362: Yay for a flooded basement. 


Day 363: I'm being serenaded this morning with a lovely Christmas medley! #falalalalalala


Day 364: We took down Christmas today and I love the post-Christmas decorated house almost as much as a freshly Christmas decorated house. Does that make any sense? ha! One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the Christmas cards. And I keep them. All of this year's cards are punched and now on a ring for me to go back and look at. I love keeping them!

Day 365: Last family selfie of 2014! And #woodslifeeveryday2014 is complete. Happy new year, y'all!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to remember a year!! I am going to try this in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs