Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 38


Day 260: I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch and I overheard these two. They made a village and Hudson was fixing the clubhouse and Emma was being told to make a snack in the kitchen. My goodness I love them so much it hurts.


Day 261: Loved having a kid-free lunch with Jen today!


Day 262: I just threw all of these away! Emma has been completely paci free for over a week now.


Day 263: It was a GORGEOUS day today. We went on a walk this afternoon and ended up at the park. I love my people.


Day 264: "Hey mommy! I'm a cow!"


Day 265: "Watch out, Emma. There is an ant on that leaf!" Happy Monday!


Day 266: Burning some no nap energy! They were in bed by 6:55 and asleep by 7. #takecoverJohn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs