Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HUGE Texas Trip Part 5: Mark and Betsy's Wedding

Major picture overload coming, but these are all too good not to post. Plus, I'm officially the world's worst blogger now so I'm 99.999% sure I'm the only one who will ever see these so they're for my memory anyway. :) There won't be a lot of captions because they pretty much speak for themselves.

Also...most beautiful and amazing wedding ever. I mean...loved my own but Mark and Betsy's was incredible.



Favors were mini pecan pies....omg they were good too!


The flowers were simply stunning. 


This was hanging from the rafters over the head table. With tea lights hanging from the flowers.


The best ring bearer ever.


















All of the guests took a polaroid picture and put it in this book. So beautiful.






As Hudson was walking down the aisle, he handed off his ring bearer flower box thing to a random wedding guest. Hilarious!



























At one point during the reception, Betsy got up on stage and started singing. Awesome!


Then Mark got on the drums!











1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm the .0000001 % ;)

    LOVE the pic of you and Hudson in the bridal room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs