Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 23


Day 155: Making play dough with my favorite almost 3 year old. I can't believe he will be 3 in less than a week!


Day 156: Another day, another tooth coming in.


Day 157: The hubs suggested I go get a pedicure. I didn't argue. 


Day 158: This is happening today! He's had 2 accidents but about 10 successes so far!


Day 159: Everyone is fighting over daddy's awesome homemade creme brûlée. 


Day 160: This girl is LOVING having the tub to herself tonight. No wild boy kicking her and stealing her toys. He's out celebrating an accident free day with his daddy and ice cream!


Day 161: Me and my favorite birthday present ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs