Sunday, June 15, 2014

weekend recap

Lady came in town this weekend for Hudson's birthday party. She brought a fun new pool for the kids. Emma enjoyed a plum sitting in the pool.


These kids ate so much fruit this weekend. Actually Emma got the worst diaper rash from it so she had to fast from fruit for a few days. 


At the last minute, John decided that Hudson needed a tattoo parlor sigh for his party. So he whipped this up real quick. 


I took Lady "up the mountain" to see a great view of Birmingham. I also chopped 5 1/2 inches off my hair!


E&B came over one evening to bring Hudson a birthday present. He's so into games right now so he loved Don't Wake Daddy!


Check out Hudson's pirate party post to see the rest of our weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs