Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 22


Day 148: Having a heart to heart. Being (almost) three is so tough.


Day 149: I can't remember the last time I rocked this girl to sleep. I didn't want to put her in bed. 


Day 150: I got to take Hudson to his swim lesson without Emma today. It was so great to watch him without keep an eye on her also. Bonus, we stopped at Starbucks for treats on the way home. Cake pop for Hudson and unsweet iced passion tea for mama!


Day 151: Car wash!


Day 152: Being silly with my birthday twin. We will be 31 and 3 in 10 days!


Day 153: First day of KidLife was so fun learning about God's forever promises!


Day 154: Dinner and Heads Up with friends! Such a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs