Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Nuby No-Spill Clik-it Cup

We can never have enough sippy cups in our house. It seems like I'm always finding one under a dresser or chair that has milk from 4 days ago in it. Please tell me I'm not the only one. :)


So when we got these Nuby No-Spill Clik-it cups, I was so excited to add a couple more cups to our collection. Again, like all Nuby products I love the simplicity of these cups. There aren't lots of little pieces to clean and re-assemble. Love that. And they are really good in the non-leak department. However, they are so good at non-leak that my kids had a difficult time getting their juice out of the cups. It wasn't impossible, just not easy.


I was able to open the holes a little bit with some scissors and that seemed to work perfectly. These cups aren't my favorite, but they are leak proof and are super easy to clean which are SO important to this mama!

This Nuby cup is available at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs