Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Fun Weekend!

I'm smack dab in the middle of a super fun weekend with my family! I originally did not have any plans for the weekend. John's band was playing a Disciple Now this weekend and he also has a research paper due next week so my weekend was looking pretty relaxing just being at home by myself. And I was looking forward to it. I alway enjoy my "me time."

But Friday night when I was doing a little shopping in Waco and talking to my mom and she said that everyone (brother, sister and bro-in-law) were all going to be in town and I should come up to McKinney, well, Fairview. So in less than 15 minutes I had left Marshalls, gone home and packed and was back on the road again headed north up I-35. I met my parents and siblings at Cheesecake Factory in Frisco and we had a wonderful evening together.

Today my mom and I did some shopping at a precious jewelry boutique in McKinney and went down to the square. We've had such a fun weekend all together. I love my family and the time we get to spend together. I just wish John could have been here to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs