Saturday, November 29, 2008

Popcorn & Cranberries

We just had a fabulous evening with the Lockett's and the Broaddus'! We had chicken tortilla soup and salad (a nice contrast to the heavy Thanksgiving food) and then watched The Polar Express while stringing popcorn and cranberries. It was a fun and relaxing evening with good friends.

I took some very cute pictures of Ava enjoying the popcorn popping and will post those tomorrow. I don't feel like uploading those tonight and going through them. I promise they are cute though!

We have been so blessed with great friends and enjoy our time with them so much.

Tomorrow is the last day of NaBloPoMo!

1 comment:

  1. Missed you last night at Aparicio's.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs