Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holiday Baking


Today has been a perfect Saturday. John and I slept in, went to lunch at a new Mexican food restaurant, ran a quick errand, and I've been home baking while he's up at the library studying. So maybe it's not perfect for him, but I'm the one writing this so it's been perfect for me, ok! Anyway, this afternoon I made some molasses-spice cookies. They are fantastic!
Which brings me to my next thought. I have a new blog. It's a food blog. I started a couple months ago but wanted to see how it went before I publicly told people about it. I tried doing one of these a while back but I wasn't too successful at it but I'm trying again. So, without judging, head on over to Lindsay's Kitchen and see what I've done so far.
Ok, I'm off to meet my husband and a few other grad student friends for dinner. They all need a study break. Praise God for not being in school.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...i havent tried any recipes from lindsay's kitchen, but I plan on trying them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this recipe! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs