Monday, November 17, 2008

tagged

I've been working on this for a few days..It's hard to think of some of these things!

Lauren tagged me, so here goes...

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. be the woman, wife, and mom that I know God wants me to be. (this is what Lauren said and I couldn't agree more)
2. take a photography class
3. go back to Africa
4. teach my children how to cook and bake and love it the way I do
5. learn how to sew
6. tour Italy
7. see the Eiffel Tower

7 Things I Can Do...
1. cook
2. listen. I have a degree in psychology because I originally wanted to be a counselor.
3. drive a stick shift
4. roll my tongue
5. laugh. I laugh a lot. My husband is the funniest person I know.
6. hit the snooze button like nobody's business - John & I can both do this!
7. eat Mexican food everyday. I love it!!


7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. sew, I can put a button back on and fix a hole, but that's it. I want to learn how to sew for real!
2. keep my shoes organized in our closet. it's a huge pile of mess.
3. talk on my cell phone while pumping gas. I heard once it was bad and I never do it now.
4. say "no" to a trip to Target!
5. keep up with ironing..I'm so good at letting it pile up!
6. I can't do the crafty thing. I love crafty things and wish I could, but I don't have the patience fo it. And I'm a perfectionist when it comes to it and it takes me too long and I spend hours on something and end up not liking it.
7. eat raisins. GROSS. I love other dried fruits, cranberries, mangos, strawberries...but raisins gross me out!


7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby... (this was an easy one!)
1. his faith
2. his voice...he sure can sing!
3. his passion for ministry and other people
4. that nobody is a stranger to him. he can talk to anybody and strangers tell him the most random things
5. his smile
6. his sense of humor. the man can make me laugh like no one else.
7. the way he shows me he cares about me

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. I love you.
2. I love you too.
3. Student Activities, this is Lindsay.
4. John
5. Hello/Hey (when answering my phone)
6. I'm ready for the weekend.
7. you are almost done! (to encourage John that he's almost done with grad school!)

7 Celebrity Crushes ...I'm like you, Lauren..not a huge "star struck" person so I'll put celebrities I would like to meet. Sorry, I'm cheating, but it's my blog! :)
1. Jay Leno (he makes me laugh every night!)
2. Jennifer Aniston
3. Julia Roberts
4. The cast of The Office (once again, not one person..but it's my blog!)
5. Meryl Streep
6. Jack Nicholson
7. George Clooney

Wow, that one took a while!!

I tag Courtney, Autumn, Abby, and Natalie! Plus anyone else who wants to play.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....I will try to get this done! :) Madyson had the stomach bug on Thursday and then passed it on to Jay and I this weekend...so I am just now getting back into the swing of things! Couple of questions about Sunday night...
    1) About how long is the concert?
    2) What is the dress attire?
    Can't wait to see you and John Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE tags! Even though it takes me awhile, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs