Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Icing on the {Cup}cake

This afternoon on my way back to Waco I stopped at Sprinkles to get a pumpkin cupcake. I get Sprinkles' newsletter emails so I had seen them advertise it when this flavor came out and I thought it sounded fabulous..and it was. It did not disappoint. The cake was super moist and not too sweet and the spice cream cheese frosting amazing! I ate half of it tonight when I got home and I'm saving the other half for tomorrow.

The rest of my weekend has shaped up pretty nicely. I had a nice relaxing morning at my parents this morning and watched The Office from Thursday with my brother. It was a great weekend and Sprinkles' pumpkin cupcake was a great way to top it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs