Thursday, November 6, 2008

James Taylor {and other Christmas thoughts}

This cd is going to be a fave this Christmas season! John bought it on iTunes the other day and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! James Taylor is just a stud. I've been singing his version of Jingle Bells all morning and it's putting me in the Christmas mood! Unfortunately I have a "Wait til after Thanksgiving for Christmas" policy. However, I'm not actually listening to the album yet and I'm not even thinking about decorating for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. Which brings me to my next poll! When do you decorate for Christmas? Before Thanksgiving or after? (and once again, Google Readers come vote!) Also, leave comments and let me know your favorite Christmas albums. I believe that I should start thinking about the music before the Christmas season so I have enough time to listen to it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs