Thursday, November 27, 2008

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !

John and I are going to his aunt and uncle's house for turkey day! They live in Waco so we don't have to travel this year which I'm so thankful for. Which brings me to my next thought..here are a few things I am thankful for this year. Just a few...

*John - he is the love of my life, a support, an encourager, and a faithful and godly man that I admire so much.
*My family - my parents, siblings, in-laws..I love them all and I'm so blessed by all of them. We've been through a lot this year and the Lord has brought us through it.
*Friends - God has put so many wonderful people in our lives to support and encourage us and I'm so thankful for all of you!
*Gas prices. Duh..they are going down and for people like John and I who travel a TON to and from Hamilton we appreciate the lower gas prices.
*A job. During these hard economic times I'm so thankful that I have a job I can go to every day.
*That my husband will be finished with 2 master's degrees in May. PRAISE THE LORD!

Not thankful for today's weather though..70s on Thanksgiving..that's just not right!

Anyway, may you all have thankful hearts and full bellies today. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs