Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Back!

I love the end of daylight savings! I love looking at the clock on a Saturday night and it reads "9:05" and I can think to myself, "it's really 8:05!" That extra hour of sleep was definitely needed this weekend.

Baylor Homecoming was this weekend. It was very different for John and I this year. Because I work at Baylor and John is still in grad school Homecoming just isn't as exciting as it would be if were a little more disconnected from Baylor. Don't get me wrong..I love my job and I love that John is in school and we can meet on campus for lunch but Homecoming feels different. This year I worked 2 out of 4 of the Pigskin Revue shows. The Thursday night Club Night and the late (10:30) show on Friday night. Then Saturday morning I volunteered John and I to pass out programs during the parade. (If you saw us I'm sure we looked ridiculous.) It was pretty much power walking/running for 2 1/2 miles while we chased a pick up truck with programs in the back. Definitely not how we've done the parade before but it was fun and our work out for the day. Needless to say we were exhausted yesterday.

So that extra hour of sleep was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs