Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lindsay's Kitchen

I love to cook. Anyone who knows me knows that. Baking too. I love the freedom that comes with cooking. I almost always adjust a recipe though. Recipes, to me, are ideas and then I run from there. However, baking is a science. We all know that. You can't adjust baking recipes unless you exchange semisweet chocolate chips for milk chocolate chips in a cookie. In this blog you will find me sharing my favorite recipes. The ones my mom made for us growing up. And of course the new ones I find along the way. My hope is to share my failures and successes. Please enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I'm soo excited that you have a foodie blog!!! I just became a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! When are you opening your own place??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited about this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs